Buffy Fact File
Name: Buffy Anne Summers
Address: 1630 Revello Drive, Sunnydale, California
Formerly: Los Angeles
Date of Birth: January 20/21 1981 (She's a Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius)
Hair: Blonde (has gotten blonder over the years)
Marital Status: Single
Religious Persuasion: Unclear but probably agnostic (celebrates Christmas though) "Note to self: religion - freaky." (What's My Line, Part 1)
- Attended Hemery High School in LA until she was expelled for burning the gym down
- Attended Sunnydale High School, sophomore through senior years
- SAT Score: 1430 combined
- Accepted to Northwestern
- Attended UC Sunnydale (Dropped out during sophomore year.)
- Crush on Billy 'Ford' Fordham in 5th Grade (He was a worldly sixth grader and ignored her.)
- Owen Thurman - dated her for the 'danger' element.
- Angel - tragic Romeo/Juliet love affair. Without the suicides. Was never the same after he went evil and she had to send him to hell.
- Tom Warner - Reptile Worshipping frat-boy, Buffy attended a party at his frat house with Cordelia and was almost sacrificed to a big snake
- Scott Hope - boring 'normal' boyfriend who liked Buster Keaton.
- Faith - Some people feel that Faith spent most of Season 3 flirting with Buffy. Buffy did once insinuate that she and Faith were involved 'I wouldn't use the word dating. But I am going out with somebody, tonight as a matter of fact.' (Revelations)
- Parker Abrams- Used her for sex and dumped her.
- Riley Finn - corn-fed, blonde, all-American military guy. Could never live up to Angel's reputation and ended up visiting vamp brothels. Recently married to Sam (suspected robot...that's possibly just the acting.)
- Ben - brief flirtation only, luckily as it turned out. What if she'd woken up in bed one morning with Glory? Awkward much?
- Spike - worse luck, shagged him for most of Season 6. To the disgust of many.
- Richard - Xander's co-worker, invited to Buffy's 21st birthday party as a set-up date.
- Robin Wood - one date, disturbed by slaying.
- Satsu - slept with her once during post slay H&H.
- Willow Rosenberg - love of her life...really, we all know it...they just haven't admitted it yet.
Children: None, but guardian to younger sister Dawn since her mother's death.
- Joyce Summers - Mother, died of an aneurysm after surgery to remove a brain tumour.
- Hank Summers - Absent Father, separated from Joyce before they moved to Sunnydale. Last heard of in Spain with secretary.
- Dawn - Sister, made from mystical energy & Buffy's blood. Everyone has artificial memories of her.
- Rupert Giles - Father Figure, Buffy's watcher, fired for being too attached to his slayer. Later reinstated.
- Aunt Arlene - in Illinois.
- Cousin Celia - (deceased.)
- Willow Rosenberg - Best friend.
- Xander Harris - Other best friend.
- Cordelia Chase - Before Cordy's move to LA they weren't close, but had a grudging respect for each other, possibly a sister figure.
- Tara Maclay - Willow's girlfriend, recently deceased, sadly.
- Daniel Osbourne - Willow's ex-boyfriend, occasionally did the girlie best friend thing with Buffy...not hair-braiding though.
- Faith - Sort of. For a while anyway. They were definitely friends in Season 3 - Sister Slayers and all that. Probably 'enemies' would be a better word to describe the current state of their relationship.
- Kendra - No last name. Despite Kendra's strange ways (and ever stranger accent) Buffy came to like and respect the slayer who resulted from her death.
- Anya Christina Emmanuela Jenkins - Former Vengeance Demon, Xander's ex-fiancee, Buffy was nearly a bridesmaid at Anya's wedding.
Pets: None, unless you count lovesick puppy Spike. Doesn't do well with animals: sat on her giga-pet and killed her fish.
Occupation: Slaymaster General
- Waitress at Helen's Kitchen, LA
- Construction with Xander (Briefly)
- The Magic Box (Briefly)
- Doublemeat Palace
- Sunnydale High School Guidance Counselor
Car: None, Buffy is a notoriously bad driver - she failed the written test and they wouldn't let her take the practical.
Skills: Slaying, ice-skating.
Known Likes: Cheese, Willow, 'I touch myself' by DiVinyls, 2 parts Orange juice to 1 part Grapefruit juice, crunchy peanut butter, ice skating (without the irony), Mr. Gordo, puppies, chocolate, Molly Ringwald films, "Thelma and Louise", pizza, jelly donuts, post-slayage fat-free yogurt, Thanksgiving, Beer, Mexican food, waffles, Riley's 'James Bond' gadgets, getting all dressed up, unambiguous evil, kicking-ass.
Known Dislikes: Hospitals, Ventriloquists dummies, Hummers, The Watchers Council, out-of-date fashions, bombastic speeches (except when she gives them), Kung Fu movies (totally unbelievable), her mother and Giles kissing, "Hot dog surprise", John Tesh, Cher's "Believe", "when they drown me."